Guest Posting Guidelines
- We only accept high quality, unique articles. Please don’t waste our time submitting spun articles. We check every
- article manually, so no spun or low-quality articles will be published.
- The article should be your original work, please don’t copy from anywhere.
- 500+ words
- Use short paragraphs
- Try to write a well-structured article. That means you should use H2, H3 bullet points, bold and normal texts etc.
- SEO – please include the keyword in the title, an H2 subhead and in the first line or so of the opening paragraph.
- Make sure your post isn’t self-promotional, you are in service to the readers
- Include a short bio at the end of the post with your social profile link
- You can put relevant backlinks
- Include relevant graphics and media, but make sure you have the license to publish them and use them
How to Submit Your Content:
Use our Article Submission section to submit your contents.
Once your content is submitted within 5 to 7 working days it will be reviewed by our editorial team. We generally try to accept as many contents as we can, yet due to excess submissions your content may face late publishing issues. So we suggest waiting for 10-14 days before you contact us.
If your article is rejected, we suggest you to confirm once again with our terms and conditions or contact us.
If you submit the article here please don’t submit anywhere else. For any help and information, you can contact us from here.